|35 mm and 16mm Colour Archive Film from the Days of Working Steam The Programme provides a look at the Steam Scene complete with signalling and station views from the 60s.|
The Programme Comprises:
- The Western Region; The Thame Branch, Reading Main Line, South Wales.
- The Southern Region; Branch Lines and Boat Trains, Waterloo Main Line with passenger and
freight, Worting Junction, Southampton Special.
- The Great Central; Scenes in 1967 including Marylebone.
- The Eastern Region; Specials including 4472, the North East, views from the Cab.
- The London Midland Region; Banbury Station and Shed , Crewe Shed, 60019 “Bittern” on Tour, 9f`s on Freight, Derby, The Midland Main Line from the Cab; Steam over Shap featuring “Duchess`s”, Black 5`s, Fowler Bankers, Britannia`s. Includes Scenes at Tebay, Greenholme and Scout Green, the Keswick Branch.