|On offer at 25% discount - limited to current stocks|
Breathtakingly beautiful landscapes unfold before your very eyes with this unique and exhilarating journey over the railways of Scotland With cameras placed inside the driver's cab and in helicopters flying overhead, you get a privileged seat on the thrilling journey through the highlands and lowlands, lochs and glens. So sit back and let the train take the strain and enjoy this magic carpet ride on some of the world's most beautiful railways.
- A spectacular ride over Britainís most scenic railway from Fort William to Mallaig on board a steam train.
- An amazing ride on an InterCity 125 over the awe inspiring Forth Bridge
- The stark contrast between the hustle and bustle of Glasgow and the utter desolation of Rannoch Moor on the West Highland Railway
- An exhilarating coast to coast journey from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh, gateway to the Isle of Skye
- An unforgettable trip over the remote Far North line to Wick and Thurso
- and much, much, more
Area: UK Scotland