|VHS Cassette (also available as DVD Video). See Contents|
- The lfie and times of these powerful 4-6-0s right from their introduction in the 1930s, through to the last years of steam on B.R.
- This programme Comprises –
- Design and Development ; the history behind the Class starting in 1927 and following through to their rebuilding in subsewuent years, includes extensive use of film from the 1920s and 30s.
- The Building Programme ; The introduction of the Scots into service
- The Scots in service ; archive film from the days of working steam from the Midland Main Line, the West Coast route from Euston to Carlisle and the North West.
- Railtours ; 46155 ‘The Lancer’ and 46115 scots Guardsman on tours on the Midland Main Line and from Crewe to Carlisle.
- Preservation ; 6100 ‘Royal Scot’ at Birmingham, and 45115 Scots Guardsman during the preservation era.
Tag cloud: lfie 4-6-0s subsewuent euston carlisle lancer guardsman crewe scot birmingham
Tell a friend about this publication
Other Titles in this Series: