BRITISH ISLES CIVIL AIRCRAFT REGISTER - 2002
Incorporating UK & Eire
23rd Edition - 2002
Book 15.5cm x 21cm, Softback, Square Bound (other bindings available to order) 480 Pages 3 Colour Photographs
Publisher: LAAS International
Availability: IN STOCK
Publications on similar topics using all keywords (see below)
|We have a few copies of this title, which is now out of print. The price shown has been discounted to reflect that there is a later edition available. They are offered for sale for the collector/researcher/historians amongst you.|
The twenty third edition of the annual British Isles Civil Register and unusually shows a decrease in overall numbers for both registers. The United Kingdom is down by 140. To assist the reader in difterentiating active from non active the latest known expiry dates of Certification of airworthiness have been included with this edition. Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Irish register information (IAA) up to early January is fully integrated. Further late additions are included in section III.
- Section I - The United Kingdom Register-
- - Comprising all current registrations as offically notified by 29. 2. 2000. (note all Model Free Balloons (MFB) and Microlights are incorporated)
- Section II - The Republic of Ireland Register -
- - Comprising all current registrations as published by 4. 4. 2000.
- Section III - Late changes to both Registers
- - Further new registrations as officially notified by 31. 3. 2000. (note these are not incorporated in the base nor type indices)
- Section IV - Non-Effective Registrations
- - Airframes that are no longer currently registered but may be seen in the British Isles in museums, used for instructional purposes or stored for restoration.
- Section V - Cancelled New Registrations
- - Registrations which have been allocated since “BICR99” and subsequently cancelled
- Section VI – Cancelled Registrations-
- - Those registrations which featured in “BICR99” but have since been cancelled.
- Section VII - British Military Historic Flights
- - Aircraft operated by Ministry of Defence historic flights which are not civil registered.
- Section VIII - Other Markings or Military Serials carried by Civil Registered Aircraft-
- - Military style markings carried by U.K. civil registered aircraft or aircraft operated by MoD historic flights. Also other markings displayed as an alternative to the aircraft official registration.
- Section IX - Cross Reference by Type
- - All currently registered aircraft, other than microlights, balloons and sailplanes; arranged under manufacturers type and designation.
- Section X - Cross Reference by Base
- - All currently registered aircraft, listed under its recognised operating base where known. Heli-ports and bases used exclusively by rotorcraft are shown in [brackets].
Country: UK & Eire
Tag cloud: eire expiry airworthiness irish ireland bicr99 ministry viii rotorcraft
Tell a friend about this publication
Other Titles from this publisher: