|VHS Cassette. The best selling modern enthusiast magazine … in video format.|
- Focus on Doncaster: Traffic through the years, from 1962 to the present day, featuring `Pacifics`, `Deltics` and fascinating footage from the 1970s. A look round the EWS traction maintenance depot and action in the local yards.
- Class 37s in action on infrastructure trains during the construction of the French high speed line. Watch as the English Electric Type 3s pair up in top `n` tail mode to tackle steep gradients with heavy loads.
- Scottish archive footage from the early 1980s with Classes 20, 24, 25 and 37 plus the`Ayrshire Explorer` railtour in the west of Scotland using the last Swindon `InterCity` DMU in service.
- A look at Wembley, Britain`s busiest yard, followed by a journey to Dollands Moor in the cab of a Class 92 whilst working a Channel Tunnel freight.
- Prototype DELTIC supermodel in close-up. Brian Waite`s working 5 inch gauge model took 8,000 hours to build... and it shows! Marvel at the incredible attention to detail. With archive film of the actual locomotive in action.
Tag cloud: doncaster pacifics deltics scottish ayrshire railtour scotland swindon wembley moor tunnel supermodel close-up waite inch
Tell a friend about this publication
Other Titles in this Series: