|VHS Cassette (also available as DVD-R Video). There's so much that's familiar here that it seems like only yesterday when steam worked into the heart of London everyday! There's a wealth of nostalgic action including rare film from the early 1950s.|
- Mainline Steam
- Great Northern line from Kings Cross to Potters Bar.
- Midland line from Mill Hill to Kentish Town (including rare 1950`s material).
- London & North Western line from Camden to Headstone Lane.
- The Great Western lines from Paddington to West Drayton and High Wycombe to Denham.
- Great Eastern line from Liverpool Street to Ponders End.
- London & South Western route from Waterloo to New Malden.
- The South Eastern & Chatham route from Redhill to Folkestone.
- Secondary & Branch Lines
- Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness, Guildford to Christ`s Hospital, Brighton to Shoreham-by-Sea, Dunton Green to Westerham, Three Bridges to Fast Grinstead, Folkestone Harbour, Bourne End, Staines, Enfield Town and St. Albans Abbey branches.
- Steam on Shed
- Kentish Town, Camden, Willesden, Stratford, Shoeburyness, Nine Elms, Feltham, Guildford, Three Bridges and Redhill
- Notable Locations
- Kings Cross, Wood Green, New Barnet, Potters Bar, Scratchwood, Mill Hlill, Silkstream Jc, Harrow, Northwich Park, Paddington, Southall, Bourne End, Denham, Bethnal Green, Barking, Laindon, Westcliff, Southend, Shoeburyness, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Clapham Jc, Raynes Park, New Malden, Ascot, Bramley & Wonersh, Cranleigh, Christ`s Hospital, Pulborough, Rowfant, Tonbridge, Paddock Wood, Ashford, Westerham, Folkestone Harbour.
Area: UK London South East